Fairy Tail
Welcome Guest , Register | Login | Member | Interface | Lite Edition | Online | FAQ
Fairy Tail forum homepage

Release new thread Reply the thread
View times:361, posts: 3, 1Page, Current page:1     Select page: 1      Skip to page   Previous thread   Next thread
Topic: DON'T GIVE UP GAME MAKERS!!!
Mt. FUJI
Freshman
UID: 511
Best: 0
Buck: 10
Register: 2017/11/20 13:05:00
Treasure: 1.30 Points
DON'T GIVE UP GAME MAKERS!!!
I heard that barely any of you Fairy Tail game makers check the forum often, but if any of you see or even glimpse at this message, then that means you care. Almost all of us have tried every day to log in, and still no success. We know it's a lot of work to find the bug in the system and to try and get rid of the hackers at the same time, but we all believe in you guys! A lot of people play this game not only for fun, but for bonding and friendship, and many of us met each other through this game. We have all grown together playing this game (minus the hackers...), and if the whole game shuts down, I think many people would be sad/angry including me. Regardless, I know for a fact that you guys are trying your best, but maybe you could update us once in a while so we don't get so depressed? Anyways, DON'T GIVE UP PLEASE!!! We have made countless facebook pages and we have camped over there ever since the game stopped loading, and we pray each and every day that the game will finally load. Even though the hackers might even hack this message and delete it (or spam a bunch of commercials), I hope that they are missing the game enough to understand where this is coming from. We have lots of great people, at least in my servers, that are willing to communicate, and we care just as much about this game as you do!! I hope this message got through to the game makers in saying that WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A DAY WHERE WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!!! So please DON'T GIVE UP ON US!!!!! Just a small side note, I hope everyone has a happy holiday! <3 (Love anyone who spends time to actually read this )
Freshman
UID: 565
Buck: 1
Register: 2017/12/25 14:40:00
Treasure: 0.10 Points
2017-12-25 14:42
Reply: DON'T GIVE UP GAME MAKERS!!!
i still cant get passed the load screen
Freshman
UID: 380
Buck: 6
Register: 2017/8/7 4:54:00
Treasure: 1.05 Points
2018-01-02 11:28
Reply: DON'T GIVE UP GAME MAKERS!!!
This is the only Fairy Tail game that I have found. I love playing and am disappointed that the game has gone down. Please don't give up on this game!
Post new thread Reply the thread
View times:361, Totle posts amount3, 1, Current page1     Select page: 1      Skip to page

Current time 2018-01-22 00:04:10

Copyright ft.o4games.com